Our Inn is the perfect venue for “small intimate” Lancaster County weddings. We will customize and work side by side with you to make your wedding day your dream to remember. From May to the end of September the gardens are in full bloom and are a beautiful backdrop for your special day.
The Inn is the perfect venue for pictures with its outstanding architecture details and columns. A beautiful large, cast iron fountain that operates from late May to September is featured in the front of the grounds. Just minutes away is a covered bridge and the Chickies waterway that also make perfect backdrop for wedding pictures.
Outdoor weddings at the Inn can host up to 30 guests from the end of May to the beginning of September, and we can host indoor weddings for up to 16 attendees all year long.
Small Intimate Weddings for 10 or more guests
Rental of all rooms is required and prices include a one or two-night stay for all guests. Your ceremony can be scheduled for any time during your stay.
The fee includes:
- Up to 16 participants. ($25/ea. per extra guests with up to 22 indoors, 30 outdoors.)
- Use of grounds and indoor common areas.
- Wedding cake for 30 with top tier for 1st anniversary, serving set-up, cake and knife set for the bride and groom to take home, coffee and hot teas, water and beverage set-up, flowers for the bride and groom and decoration, linens, dishware.
- Weddings require the rental of all rooms at the Inn and some weekends require a two-night stay. The seven rooms will accommodate the Bride and Groom in the Carriage House along with 10-14 guests. The third floor suite can host a family of four.
- Additional cost for outdoor chair, tent or canopy rental.
- A three-course breakfast is included for all guests staying at the Inn. – May through Oct $3218 – $4798 and Nov through Apr $2324 – $4152
Elopement Package for 2-9 guests
Your ceremony can be scheduled between 12 noon and 2:30 pm.
The fee includes:
- Use of grounds indoor and out.
- Two-night stay in the Carriage House for the Bride and Groom.
- Wedding cake for 8-10, serving set-up, cake and knife set for the bride and groom to take home, coffee, tea, water and beverage set-up, flowers for the bride and groom and decoration, linens, and dishware. – May through Oct $975 – and Nov through Apr $875
Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton will perform your marriage ceremony with schedules permitting and by appointment only. Pastor Singleton’s fee is separate from your wedding package. Check out her great reviews on her web page at www.revkellyjosingleton.com. You can call Reverend Singleton directly at 717-471-3559.
If you are interested in having a photographer record your special day, we recommend Shareen Lynn Photography. She has shot most of the weddings at our Inn, and you can see samples of her work on Facebook at Shareen Lynn Photography or can phone her at 717-989-1895. This fee is separate from your wedding package.
Wedding and Baby Showers and Dedication Ceremonies for up to 14 attendees
Your event can be held between 12noon and 2:30 pm in our dining room and common area. Fee includes linens, dishware, coffee and teas, water and beverage set-up, clean up and gratuity. Cake or cupcakes for 12-14 guests is provided free of charge.- $255
Business Meetings up to 14 attendees
Your meeting can be held between 12noon and 2:30 pm in our dining area. Fee includes coffee, tea, water and beverage set up, and light snacks, gratuity. – $195