Our Inn is the perfect venue for “small intimate” Lancaster County weddings. We will customize and work side by side with you to make your wedding day your dream to remember. From May to the end of September the gardens are in full bloom and are a beautiful backdrop for your special day.
The Inn is the perfect venue for pictures with its outstanding architecture details and columns. A beautiful large, cast iron fountain that operates from late May to September is featured in the front of the grounds. Just minutes away is a covered bridge and the Chickies waterway that also make perfect backdrop for wedding pictures.
Outdoor weddings at the Inn can host up to 25 guests from the end of April to the beginning of September, and we can host indoor weddings for up to 14 attendees all year long.
Small Intimate Weddings for 10-25 guests
Rental of all rooms is required and price includes one-night stay for all guests. Your ceremony can be scheduled for any time during your stay. – $2290
Outdoor weddings add $300
The fee includes:
- Use of grounds, chair rental for guest seating for the ceremony and gratuity.
- Wedding cake for 25, serving set-up, cake and knife set for the bride and groom to take home, coffee and hot teas, water and beverage set-up, flowers for the bride and groom and decoration.
- Weddings require the rental of all rooms at the Inn. The seven rooms will accommodate the Bride and Groom in the Carriage House and 10-14 guests. The third floor suite can host a family of four.
- Each additional night for all rooms is $1150. A three-course breakfast is included for all guests staying at the Inn.
Elopement Package for 2-9 guests
Your ceremony can be scheduled between 12 noon and 2:30 pm. – $875
The fee includes:
- Use of grounds, chair rental for guest seating for the ceremony, gratuity.
- Two-night stay in the Carriage House for the Bride and Groom.
- Wedding cake for 8-10, serving set-up, cake and knife set for the bride and groom to take home, coffee, tea, water and beverage set-up, flowers for the bride and groom and decoration.
Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton will perform your marriage ceremony with schedules permitting and by appointment only. Pastor Singleton’s fee is separate from your wedding package. Check out her great reviews on her web page at www.revkellyjosingleton.com. You can call Reverend Singleton directly at 717-471-3559.
If you are interested in having a photographer record your special day, we have several excellent people we can recommend. This fee is separate from your wedding package.
Wedding and Baby Showers up to 14 attendees
Your event can be held between 12noon and 2:30 pm in our dining room and common area. Fee includes linens, dishware, coffee and teas, water and beverage set-up, clean up and gratuity. Cake for 12-14 guests is provided free of charge.- $225
Business Meetings up to 14 attendees
Your meeting can be held between 12noon and 2:30 pm in our dining area. Fee includes coffee, tea, water and beverage set up, and light snacks, gratuity. – $185