Wanna play our Christmas Tree Game for a shot at a $100 gift certificate? Who wouldn’t love to score a $100 gift card toward a getaway to Olde Square Inn? Who doesn’t want a little help with gift giving?
And here’s the thing. You can give your winnings to someone on your Christmas list who deserves a night away, or you can keep it for yourself. You deserve a night away, too, right? Right.
Here’s what you do.
- Each of our guest rooms and two common areas has its own Christmas Tree. You’ll see them pictured below.
- Your job is to match the tree to the room in which it can be found. You can get clues from the decorations on the trees or from checking on our website’s guest room pictures to help you decide how the trees and rooms might match up. You can even stop in and look around. Take pictures if you want!
- Here is the list of rooms (by floor) that have Christmas trees in the game:
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Summerfield (1st Floor)
- Antebellum (2nd)
- Elizabeth Ann (2nd)
- Charleston (2nd)
- Foxfire (2nd)
- Third Floor Suite (3rd Floor)
- Carriage House
- Here are the Christmas trees (listed alphabetically) to match to the rooms.
- Match the number (room) to the letter (tree), like this: 1 – E (which actually is the answer!). After you have matched them up to the best of your ability, email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Sunday, December 17, 2017, 12:00 noon (ET).
Winners are determined by drawing first from our correct answers. If nobody gets them all right, we’ll draw from the next entries with the most correct answers. Decisions are final!Our winner will be announced on our Facebook page Tuesday, December 19, 2017.
A night away is always a great gift. You can order a gift certificate any time for anyone on your list, just by clicking here. So easy!
Good luck with our contest. Wishing all your days be merry and bright!